Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Nick Willis

Nick Willis came 3rd in the men’s 1500m in the final he was happy yesterday usa won gold. Algeria won silver and New Zealand  won bronze he won his 1 medal he was happy when he came 3rd he represent new zealand  and  his family. When it was near to the finish line  nick willis ran fast and came 3rd he is proud to have a medal.


One day I was in the olympic  I was represent new zealand in the men’s 1500m. australia    South Africa  Usa  Great Britain  New Zealand me we start I was come last I was trying my best to come 1st 2nd or 3rd south african was coming 1st. And then I try my best then australia fall  over I didn't care so I came 4th near to the finish line running running I’m coming 2nd and 1st I won the match. I get a gold I was happy I went to the quarter-final it was time We did 3 laps the man said ready set go I was trying my best when.


I ran I almost slip over me and kenya came last then we ran fast we finish our first lap now it was our 2nd lap usa was 1st. My shoes were about to come off but then I just ran  It was our last lap I try to ran as fast as I can I was come 4nd and then 3nd. 2nd and 1st me and argentina were come 1st people was “Scream” and Scream go go go I ran argentina. And then so then we came a tie so then we went to the head.

To the  semi-final. It was raining at rio the man said it was still on so then  the semi- final start we ran 3 laps I was 1st there was heaps of rain fall down we were cold I was freezing and shivering I finish my 1st lap and then I did my 2nd lap then I was rain hard I had goosebump on my arm and handed.

The Usa came 1st after that we finish our 2nd we were on our last lap I was coming 1st I ran and ran the rain started to stop I was near to the finish line I ran and finish 1st I go into the final. The final have start I was 1st I was near to the finish I was on my last lap.


Spain was right behind me I wanted to stop but I did want to stop so then I just jog it spain was jog I ran and ran and  made it I was happy and crying because I came 1st 2nd came spain and 3nd was china. Spain said good work new zealand and china said good work to and I said it not all about winning I won a gold medal.        

No comments:

Post a Comment