Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

Bradley Reviewing a game



Task
Research a game (play games) on coolmathsgames.com, and write a review for the game and share it on your blog. You can review as many games as you like


Name of Game: Red ball 3
Link to Game: Red Ball 3
How do you score/ win: you have to try to get to star to win
Difficulty: ?/ I like Red ball 3 because you can win but sometimes you died.
Fun: I like red ball 3 Because It is a fun game to play. and my favorite is when I like to get to star and go to another level win .
Description: What I like about red ball 3 it because It is a cool games to play. But sometimes the level get hard and it not so easy to go to another level.   I like to play with a friend to challenge. Them but if I not play with a friend it will be sad.    

No comments:

Post a Comment